I started trailpeak.com a few years back (well 2001). In that time, I've accumulated a bit of gear, and, some of it just isn't getting used like it should. In most cases I've upgraded, in other cases, it's just great gear that's not being used. If you are interested in any of the following, just use the contact us at the bottom of the site, and indicate what you are interested in.|
Posted May 2015, if you are reading this past July, chances are it's all gone :)
I may have some additions to this list soon, so check back here to see what's available, what's sold, and what's new (I have to dig around a bit more)! This is my gear and my gear only, taken care of, once it's gone, I can get the basement organized!
- Dakine Amp 12 Hydration Pack great for bike / hike (no bladder) - used, $25 + shipping, this was my favourite bike pack and still looks great, tell you what, add a few trails with GPS / images, it's yours for just the shipping, get in touch once added (1 pack only)!
- Magellan Explorist 610 - top of the line GPS with GPX export, camera, video, voice recording and many options - $275 firm ($450 new). This GPS will geotag images, tons of memory, shaded Canadian relief maps, sirfstar III chipset for great reception, we reviewed it here .
- Louis Garneau Edge MTB helmet, $50, new, sells for about $100. Light helmet, but note, suits a wider head best -- nice helmet though, black. Reviewed here
- SPOT messenger - Gen 1, $25 or free -- requires subscription -- it’s SPOT GEN 1, if you can use it great, just add a few trails (that we don’t have) complete with GPS and images and it's free. You pay shipping. Use the contact us link on the bottom of this page.
- SOLD Lowepro Rover Pro 35L AW (All Weather) photo bag, $100 firm -- brand new, for the professional photographer or serious outdoor photographer, this backpack is both hiking pack and camera pack with removable camera pouch. See new here $200 at amazon.
- MEC SWAN Dryfoot -20c down sleeping bag, $100, lightly used, great for winter camping, spring, or fall. It’s a size Long, stored uncompressed. Features collar to snug tight -- it’s a roomy mummy.
- Deuter Race X Air (pack)-- $25 or free, great small pack, suspended, light, with room for hydration pack, side mesh pockets, larger inner compartment and smaller outer compartment, with zippered pockets inside for keys / etc. Use for adventure racing, biking, hiking. Add 2 trails with GPS upload and images that we don’t have, and it’s yours for the cost of shipping.
- DAKINE blade 38L ski pack-- NEW! $25 or free, ski or snowboard, ideal for back-country skiing (attach skis or snowboard), loops, waterproof compartments, zippered pockets. Free + shipping if you add a few trails. Use contact us below.
- Specialized Big Hit DH bike Circa 2003 -- $500 -- has new Marzocchi Junior T shocks up front that I paid $500 for a few years back, bike used 3 times since. Size L, was (and is) a great bike if you can find smaller back wheel tires. Will get a pic up soon, if you want lots of travel front and rear, size L, and want to get into DH without spending $3,000 (what the bike was new), this could be for you. Shipping TBD, use contact us for more info.